Monday, April 20, 2009

cubesteak.com

This afternoon at work, my thoughts turned - as they often do - to what my dinner would be. Gluten free is a time consuming way to live. So ticking through the contents of my fridge, I remembered some cube steak I had purchased and frozen. I checked epicurious and found a few workable recipes but I wanted more. Turning to my fail safe, I googled cube steak and wahlah. Apparently there is a web site dedicated entirely to cube steak. I find it seriously crazy that I live in a world where someone makes a site about cube steak.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It motivates me to see others living gluten free!

    p.s. You are such a kindred spirit -- fashion design, Jane Austen, peonies, birds, my grandma .... wish you lived nearby!!

    ReplyDelete