Monday, April 27, 2009

Memory

I just read my previous post and smiled. That's why I started this blog. I found that I was no longer the master of my memory. Mainly I don't really remember much that has happened since I 'got sick'. So I'm glad I am recording my life...it helps me remember the good times - the times when I see God.

That makes the times when I don't so much see him a little easier to handle. Days like today. Unspeakable violence against baby kindergartners. A major 'career' shift. A day spent listening to moaning, crying, whimpering - and that was the adults! The kids weren't much better. Yes, I did hear the oh-so-common threat "I'm gonna get a chainsaw and cut your head off!"

Hmmm. This is a day best spent with a bottle of wine in one hand and the help wanted page in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment